English breakfast may begin with orange juice, cereals, stewed or fresh fruits but the heart of the Full breakfast is bacon and eggs. They are variously accompanied by sausages, grilled tomato, mushrooms, tea, toast and marmalade.Each one have their individual preferences in addition to this.
wholegrain bread -2
Baked Beans – 1 tin
Coffee or tea
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, place the sausages and cook it all sides evenly until it turns to golden brown for 12 to 15 mins.
- While cooking sausages, place the tomatoes cut into half and roast it with the sausages.
- Heat butter in a pan and place the mushrooms and toss it ,season with salt and pepper. if you prefer bacon place it and fry it.
- In a saucepan add the beans in a medium heat and stir it frequently.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, pour the egg at the corner of the pan and pour the water on the other side bring to boil,when the eggs are half boiled remove it and place it.
- At the same time, melt a tsp of butter on the griddle pan, lay the bread and cook until crisp, about 1 min each side. fried bread is ready.
- Toast the bread and spread the butter over the toast evenly and place it.
- Arrange sausage,mushroom, tomatoes, fried bread ,toast,beans,egg in a warm plate.
- Serve it immediately with orange juice, fresh fruits and coffee/tea.Enjoy!
Cauliflower -1 kg
Salt to taste
For the Tempering / Tadka:
Cinnamon bark-3 pieces
For the Sauté:
Green chillies-2 medium
Garlic-6 cloves -1/2 tsp. paste
Ginger -2 inch cube-1/2 tsp. paste
Tomatoes- 2 medium (make it puree)
Turmeric – 1/2tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Fresh Coriander – 1/3 bunches
- Take cauliflower wash and cut into small florets, blanch them in hot water with turmeric and salt For the 2 min.
- Heat oil in a pan; add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaves.
- Add Chopped onions and green chillies and sauté it
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- Add tomato puree and the spices with the salt
- When the oil floats at the top, add the gobi pieces and mix it well
- Cover it and cook it For the 12 mins in a low flame.
- Add fresh pepper powder and mix it well.
- Add cooked rice and sprinkle sesame oil or ghee and mix it well.
- Garnish with Fresh coriander and serve it hot with raita or papad.
Crushed Tomato -1 cup
Dal Water-1 cup
Salt to taste
For the tempering/tadka
For the DD Spices:
Heat oil in a pan, add tempering ingredients.
Once they splutter, add tamarind juice, dal water, turmeric, hing and salt
Simmer and boil For the 5 mins
Dry roast cumin and pepper For the 1 min
Add chopped garlic, roasted cumin,pepper and coriander leaves in DD.
Crush it and add it to the rasam.
Simmer it For the 2 min.
Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
Serve it hot.
Note: Dry Roasted cumin, pepper should be use.
Chicken and Marinade Ingredients
800g skinless, boneless chicken cut into 3cm pieces.
2 peeled garlic cloves finely crushed
2cm peeled ginger finely grated
½ tsp salt
½ – 1 tsp hot chilli powder
Butter Chicken Served with Rice
Butter Chicken Served with Rice
1½ tsp lemon juice
75ml natural yoghurt
½ tsp garam masala
½ tsp ground turmeric
1 tsp ground cumin
1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
1½ tbsp ghee or if you can’t get ghee, use melted unsalted butter
2 peeled garlic cloves finely crushed / chopped
2cm stick peeled ginger finely chopped
Seeds from 1 cardamom pod lightly crushed
1 tsp ground coriander
1 -2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 – 3 tsp hot chilli powder(careful!)
275ml tomato purée or 440gm chopped blitzed until smooth
1 tbsp lemon juice
40g unsalted butter
100ml double cream or creme fresh
1 tbsp chopped coriander For the garnish
Butter Chicken Recipe – Chicken Preparation
- From the Chicken Ingredients, add the cubed chicken, garlic, ginger, chilli, salt and lemon juice into a large bowl. Make sure the chicken is well coated, cover the bowl and leave to marinate in the fridge For the at least 1 hour.
- Now mix the garam masala, tumeric, cumin and yohurt and add to the chicken, again making sure that the chicken is well coated with the mixture. Cover and marinate For the at least another 2-3 hours in the fridge although overnight is preferable.
- When you’ve finished marinating the chicken, preheat the oven to 180C and after placing the chicken pieces on a grill rack, bake them For the 8-10 mins.
- Now remove the chicken from the oven and brush with a little oil and turn then over.
- Put back into the over and bake For the another 10-12 mins or until the chicken is just cooked through.
Butter Chicken Recipe – Sauce Preparation
- Heat the ghee/butter in a large frying pan and once it’s hot, add the crushed garlic and ginger and fry For the 1-2 minutes only
- Now add the chilli powder, cardamom, garam masala, cloves, coriander and turmeric and stir well frying For the another 1-2 minutes
- Then stir in the tomato puree with the lemon juice and cook For the a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the already cooked chicken pieces and the butter and stir gently until the butter has melted and the sauce becomes smooth.
- Add more seasoning if neccesary and when ready serve and garnish with chopped corriander
Okra Recipes – Okra stir fry is prepared using green chillies and mustard. Okra pieces cooked in a slow flame with salt and hing.Okra stir fry recipe can be made with sesame oil, which gives richness to the dish, tastes excellent and healthy.Okra stir fry is very healthy dish, no spices added to the preparation and less oil, perfect recipe to do at anytime.The texture and taste make anyone to love it.
Okra Recipes – Okra stir fry is a popular health food due to its high fiber, vitamin C, and folate content. Okra is also known for being high in antioxidants. Okra is also a good source of calcium and potassium.
Okra recipes – Okra known in many English-speaking countries as ladies’ fingers, bhindi, bamia, or gumbo,It is popular in Indian and Pakistani cuisine, such as bhindi masala /sambar. In Malaysia okra is commonly a part of yong tau foo cuisine,served in a soup with noodles.
Okra Recipes – Okra stir fry is simple dish that can go well with rice and roti. Variety of dishes can be prepared with this okra. Okra Recipes- okra fry, bendakaya pulsu, okra peanut masala, bhindi masala are popular okra dishes in india. I have prepared 17 types of dishes, you can watch these recipe videos in my site. Each recipe has its unique flavor and taste.
Salt to taste
- Wash ,pat dry and chop the okra into medium slices.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard and curry leaves.
- Once they spluttered, add green chillies, chopped okra and sauté it.
- Add turmeric powder, hing, salt and stir it well.
- Cook it for 10 mins in a low flame.
- Serve it hot with rice.
Chilli powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Gram flour-1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Cut the bread slices lengthvise or diagonalwise.
Add chilli powder, garlic paste, turmeric, hing, salt to the gram flour.
Add water and mix it to a dosa batter consistency.
Heat oil in a pan.
Put bread slices in the batter and deep fry it in the oil.
Add few at times and cook in a medium flame.
Serve it hot with coconut chutney or chilli sauce.