Egg Biryani – Egg Biryani Recipe
Egg biryani – Egg biryani recipe is a popular dish in Asian countries. Egg biryani recipe are mainly made from a mixture of spices, basmati rice, egg, meat and vegetables. There are many kinds of biryani and each kind has a uniqueness about it and garnish can be made with nuts, lemon and cilantro.
Egg biryani – egg biryani recipe has spices such as black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and bay leaves.You can add chili powder, coriander powder and cumin powder to give richness to taste according to the individual preference.The main ingredient that accompanies the spices is the egg. vegetarians can use mixed vegetables, non vegetarians can use meat, such as chicken, lamb, fish, and shrimp.
Egg biryani recipe is a nutrient-dense food, containing high quality protein and a wide range of essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Eggs are not high in fat.it contains Vitamin A, D, B2 ,B12, Folate, Biotin, pantothenic acid, Choline, Minerals-Phosphorus,Iodine,Selenium.it helps improving healthy skin, eyes and the nervous system.it helps in the development of all cells in the body,for healthy bones and teeth,formation of red blood cells and for energy metabolism.
There are different methods to prepare egg biryani. This is my quick version of preparing egg biryani, which is very simple and easy and tastes really good. The boiled eggs fried with all the spices. Rice is cooked separately with all the ingredients in the pressure cooker and add to the egg mixture. Egg biryani – Egg biryani recipe is very very delicious yummy recipe,can be prepared for any special day or an occasion/party that everyone at home will love and enjoy!
Basmati Rice-500 gms
Salt to taste
For the Tempering / Tadka:
For the Sauté:
Green chillies-2 medium
Garlic-6 cloves -1/2 tsp. paste
Ginger -2 inch cube-1/2 tsp. paste
Tomatoes- 2 medium (make it puree)
Turmeric – 1/2tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Fresh Coriander – 1/3 bunches
- Cook the rice separately. Boil the egg and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaves.
- Add Chopped onions and green chillies and sauté it
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- Add tomato puree and the spices with the salt
- When the oil floats at the top, add the boiled eggs and mix it well
- Cover it and cook it For the 8 mins in a low flame.
- Take the electric cooker, add the cooked rice as a layer and add the egg masala on the top as a layer, garnish it with coriander leaves .repeat it For the 3 times.
- Sprinkle orange colour diluted water at the top and cooks it For the 4 mins.
- Garnish with Fresh coriander and serve it hot with raita