Breaded Cauliflower-is a traditional German vegetable recipe.Tender bits of cauliflower are battered and deep-fried. Great for appetizers.This is very simple and easy to prepare.Excellent side dish for any meal.
Flour -1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Clean and cut the florets to medium size.
- Blanch them in a hot water for a min
- In a bowl, beat eggs slightly with a whisk, slowly adding a little flour at a time.
- Don’t make it too hot, it will burn the crumbs.
- You want a thick enough batter to cling to the cauliflower.
- If you have made it too thick,add milk to get the right consistency
- Add salt and pepper to the batter.
- Coat each cauliflower in the batter, then in the bread crumbs.
- Then proceed to put them in your preheated oil to fry.
- Fry them till it turn to brown all sides.
- Serve it hot with sauce.