Chicken Curry – Aloo Chicken Curry is the unique recipe made with chettinad aromatic spices, cooking in slow process. This is my version of cooking, eggs boiled and added to the curry.Potatoes and chicken cooked with red chillies, cumin, fennel, curry leaves, ginger garlic in onion tomato gravy. This is excellent dish to taste.
Chicken Curry – Aloo Chicken Curry – Chicken is known to be an excellent source of protein.These low-fat proteins also play an important role in assisting overweight people in losing weight quickly. As proteins are also known as the building blocks of muscles,chicken is also a great source if you’re looking for muscle build-up.It contains phosphorus and calcium which helps in strengthening our teeth and bones. It contains Vitamin B6 that lowers your homocysteine level, and keeps heart healthy. It has minerals that strengthens your immune system.chicken is rich in selenium.Chicken is rich in vitamin B3 (Niacin), a vitamin that is essential for cancer protection.Eating chicken will keep energy levels high while metabolism-burning calories can manage to keep you at a healthy weight.
Chicken Curry – Aloo Chicken Curry – Aloo (potato) is best known for its carbohydrate content. The predominant form of this carbohydrate is starch(RS). The amount of resistant starch in potatoes depends much on preparation methods. Cooking and then cooling potatoes significantly increases resistant starch. For example, cooked potato starch contains about 7% resistant starch, which increases to about 13% upon cooling.The cooking method used can significantly affect the nutrient availability of the potato.RS can also help us stay lean and healthy.
Chicken Curry – Aloo Chicken Curry- Dim(egg) is a nutrient-dense food, containing high quality protein and a wide range of essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Eggs are not high in fat and it contains Vitamin A, D, B2, B12, Folate, Biotin, pantothenic acid, Choline, Minerals-Phosphorus,Iodine, Selenium. It helps improve healthy skin, eyes and the nervous system and also helps in the development of all cells in the body, for healthy bones and teeth, formation of red blood cells and for energy metabolism.
Chicken Curry – Aloo Chicken Curry is great dish can go well with any rice dish, biryani, roti, naan, paratha, idli or dosa. Dim aloo chicken curry is very light recipe, less spicy dish. Dim aloo chicken curry is very easy to prepare at anytime.Perfect recipe for Bachelor’s cooking, they can have it for lunch or dinner or breakfast.Healthy and delicious dish to try.
Ginger small piece-1
Fennel seeds-1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Fresh Curry Leaves-4 Sprig
For the Grinding
Coriander seeds-1/2 tbsp
Curry Leaves-1 sprig
- Dry roast all the spices for grinding and make a fine curry powder.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add fennel seeds, curry leaves and red chillies.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic pieces and fry it.
- Add crushed shallots,cook it untill it turns to golden brown.
- Add salt,turmeric, ginger garlic paste,tomato puree and allow it to boil for few mins.
- When the oil separates, floats on the top and the gravy is thick,add the prepared curry powder and mix it well.
- Add the potato cubes,Chicken pieces and mix it with the masala cook for few mins.
- Cover it and pressure cook for 3 whistles in a slow flame.
- Chicken Aloo chukka curry is ready.Serve it hot with rice,roti, idli or dosa.