Chicken breast -500 gms
Chicken stock-1 cup water
Paprika- 2 tbsp
Yogurt – 2 cups
Parsley (to garnish)
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan,add chicken pieces and saute it, till it turns to brown on both sides.Remove and keep it aside.
- Add onions and saute it until its get softened.
- Add chicken stock,tomato puree, salt and paprika.Cover and cook for few mins in a low flame.
- Add the yogurt and stir it well.
- Add the chicken pieces and check for seasoning.
- Garnish it with parsley and serve it hot.