Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish Fry – Origin
Fish Fry – Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish is called as king mackerel or seer fish, which is very popular dish in Asia. Many variety of dishes can be prepared. Many variety of fish recipes made in Middle eastern and tastes delicious.Fish Birynai,Fish kebab Fish with Olive salsa ets.This is very simple and healthy dish.
Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish Fry – Spices and cooking method
Fish Fry – Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish fry is one of my favorite dish. it is very delicious and easy to prepare. The fish is marinated using pepper,paprika,cumin lemon juice. Then it is pan fried with olive oil and served with salad. The other method, deep frying with vegetable oil.The marination gives more juicy taste to the fish. I have done 22 types of fish recipes and fish fry.you can watch the recipe videos in my site.Cooking in a slow flame for 15 mins will gives more taste to the fish.
Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish Fry – Nutritional health benefits
Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish Fry – kingfish is highly recommended for healthy diet.High concentrations of Omega-3 fatty acids improves the memory performance and prevents Alzheimer’s disease. ,depression and dementia.Essential fatty acids reduce bad cholesterol levels yet maintain good cholesterol levels.
Fish Fry – Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish fry – The rich calcium content in the fish also helps to normalize heartbeat and regulate blood pressure.Mackerel fortifies the immune system,good amounts of vitamins B12 and selenium,helpful in the treatment of cancer.To reduce the risk of heart disease, it is recommended that two servings of oily fish are included in the diet each week.
Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish Fry – Serving method
Fish Fry – Fish Fry Arabian Style – Kingfish fry – can be served as a starter or main course for lunch or dinner.Fish fry can go well with rice or roti. Fried fish can be serves with salsa or salad. Fish fry is very easy to prepare in less time.Delicious recipes can be made with king fish. Arabian Style fish fry is very yummy delicious recipe.Try it!.
Fish – 500 gms
Paprika – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
- Wash and clean the fish steaks.
- Add lemon juice, paprika, pepper, cinnamon, cumin powder, turmeric and salt
- Apply the masala evenly to the fish.
- Marinate it for 1 hr.
- Heat oil in a pan and add fish steaks few at a time.
- Cook it in a low flame for 12 mins.
- Fry it until it turns to golden brown.
- Serve it hot with salad.
Al Kabsa – Origin
Al Kabsa – Arabian Chicken Biryani Recipe is served mostly in Saudi Arabia,where it is commonly regarded as a national dish. Al Kabsa, though, is believed to be indigenous to Yemen and in places like Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq and Kuwait this dish is very popular.
Al Kabsa – Spices Used
Al Kabsa – Arabian Chicken Biryani Recipe dishes are mainly made from a mixture of spices, basmati rice, meat and vegetables. There are many kinds of Al kabsa and each kind has a uniqueness about it. Garnish can be made with nuts,lemon,egg and cilantro.The spices used in Al kabsa are black pepper, cloves, cardamom, saffron, cinnamon, black lime, bay leaves and nutmeg.You can add chili powder, coriander powder and cumin powder to give richness to taste according to the individual preference.The main ingredient that accompanies the spices is the meat, such as chicken, goat, lamb, camel, or sometimes beef, fish, and shrimp.
In chicken machbus,usually a whole chicken is used. For Al Kabsa – Arabian chicken biryani recipe, I prefer big pieces of chicken rather than the whole chicken. The spices, rice and meat may be augmented with almonds, pine nuts, onions and sultanas. I have done with little variations according to my taste which is something like an arabian chicken biryani recipe.
Al Kabsa – Cooking Method
Al Kabsa – Arabian Chicken Biryani Recipe meat can be cooked in various ways. A popular way of preparing meat is called mandi. This is an ancient technique, whereby meat is barbecued in a deep hole in the ground that is covered while the meat cooks. Another way of preparing and serving meat for kabsa is mathbi, where seasoned meat is grilled on flat stones that are placed on top of burning embers. A third technique, madghut, involves cooking the meat in a Pressure cooker. I have followed the third method.
Al Kabsa – Arabian Chicken Biryani Recipe meat is cooked with all the spices in the pressure cooker and roasted in butter then served at the top of the rice.it is very very delicious yummy recipe,can be prepared for any special day or an occasion/party.Everyone at home will love it and enjoy!
Chicken -1 kg
Basmati Rice-1 Kg
Salt to taste Oil/Ghee
For the Tempering / Tadka:
Cinnamon bark-3 pieces
Garam masala:2 tbsp
Chilli Powder-1/2 tbsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
For the Sauté:
Green chillies-2 medium
Garlic-6 cloves -1/2 tsp. paste
Ginger -2 inch cube-1/2 tsp. paste
Tomatoes- 2 medium (make it puree)
- Melt the butter in a pressure cooker over medium heat.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and onion;
- Add whole cloves, nutmeg,cinnamon, cardamom and fry it.
- Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and brown them over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add chilli powder, cumin, coriander, salt, black pepper, and Kabsa spice mix and cook for few mins.
- Add the tomato puree and stir it well.
- Cover it and pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Once its done, remove the chicken pieces.
- Add the rice to the mixture and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Melt butter in a pan and roast the cashews,almonds,pinenuts and sultans.
- Melt butter and roast the cooked chicken pieces.
- Transfer the rice to a large serving platter and arrange the chicken pieces on top.
- Sprinkle the toasted cashews,sultans over the dish.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves, roasted eggs and lemon.
Arabian- Herb Omelette is one of the best green dishes in middle eastern country. it is very delicious and healthy dish.Easy to prepare for any time.It is authentic arabian dish simillar to Spanish tortilla, is called a kookoo in Iran, an eggah in the Arab countries. A tablespoon of yogurt can be added at the top with thyme while serving.Eggs filled with aromatics, herbs freshness.This dish is very yummy and healthy, juicy to taste.
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
- Discard the coarse stems from the greens and chop the herbs finely and evenly.
- Beat the eggs well, add the herb mixture,seasoning and stir it well.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, coating it evenly on all sides.
- Pour the egg herb mixture, and cook it over in a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn the omelette by reversing it onto a plate held over the pan, and cook the other side for 10 minutes.
- Pour the yogurt on the top of the omelette and place the cherry tomato sprinkle few thyme, serve it immediately.
Middle eastern salad is mix of greens,cucumber,tomatoes.its very simple to prepare and easy to find the ingredients.Healthy and very tasty,refreshing salad.
Cherry tomatoes-100 gms
Lemon juice-2 tbsp
Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop all the greens and add it to the bowl
- Dice the cucumber, onion and tomatoes add it to the greens
- Add lemon juice and seasoning, mix it well
- Toss it with the olive oil and serve immediately.