Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves-3 sprig
Salt to taste
For the Sauté:
Green chillies-2 medium
- Take a bowl add aggs and all the spices whisk the gently so that it will mix with all the ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan add the egg masala and cook it in a low flame.
- Once its done, don’t flip it.
- Just roll it and cook it For the few mins.
- Remove it and cut into medium slices
- Heat oil in a pan, and place the slices and fry it low flame.
- When it’s roasted on both the sides, swich off the flame.
- Serve it hot.